Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We're making it official!!!!

I'm pretty sure that I've told everyone about this, but in case that you are someone that doesn't know...this is the news (and please don't think it's because I forgot about you) .......

We're expecting number 2!!!!! Due January 26, 2011


I went to the doctor last week, and everything looked perfect. The heartbeat was strong and fast, just the way it should be. I'm 9 weeks along, and still getting the occasional feeling of nausea. Nothing sounds good to eat and I can only eat small meals. It's a totally different experience than the one that I had with Landon, but I'm glad that I've almost made it to the 2nd trimester!! The light at the end of this very long, nauseous tunnel is coming! :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm so excited for all of you....but mostly Landon. He's going to have so much fun chasing around a younger sibling!!

Love,
Nonna