Saturday, April 4, 2009

We're feeling a little better...

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I left an update, so I thought I would let everyone know how things are going.

Landon is still healing from his procedure although he gets better everyday. He's still not eating anything by mouth, but I try everyday to give him sips of juice or some applesauce. He's having a hard time swallowing since his tongue is still kind of stiff and big. Dr. Yakes ended up doing all of the injections in his tongue this time, so we are having extra healing time. I am, however, excited to see the changes that this procedure brings. We've had so much success in the past with this and he changes (for the good) so much afterward, that you can't help but get excited for him. We've stepped a couple of steps backward, but we always go three or four steps forward.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'll keep everyone updated to Landon's changes. Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Kathy/Mom/Nona said...

Gotta love that little guy's stamina!! Keep up that positive attitude Sweetie!

Love you all!
Mom