Saturday, November 15, 2008

Patience

I learned about blogspot.com from a girl I know that has a child with special needs. She has used it since her little boy was born, and found it helpful in getting updates to her family back home. I figured this would be an excellent way to communicate to everyone without having to spend several hours trying to put out a massive email. Hopefully it will not only be a way to communicate, but also a way to educate others about Landon.

With that being said, I have never had a blog before and therefore have no idea what I'm doing. Please be patient with me in this process, and if anyone knows more than I do....Please help!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the blog with us, your doing a great job with it. I'm looking forward to checking it out often and getting updates on that precious little man. Give him a Texas size hug from us.
We love you all.
Monty and Edgar Eshbach
Orangefield Texas

Kathy said...

You are miles ahead of me since I've never blogged before in my life! :) Great idea, and hopefully it will be easier to share pictures and video clips (?) in the future. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with you and wish it had been longer! :(

We love you!
Mom & Paul